Sunday 11 September 2011

Sticks and stones you stupid useless ****'s



I was walking home from the pub last night. Not that I go to the pub much, maybe 3 or 4 times a year. Too old now for drinking what with work and children and all that jazz. I had had 4 pints so I was feeling a bit ‘relaxed’. In front of me I saw 2 black guys, walking slowly.

Now – you may think of me as a trouble making storm trooper on the look out for people to harass and abuse, but I try to keep my head down and get from A to B ASAP – it seems to save a lot of bother in my multicultural hell hole.

So, I saw these 2 black guys, and I suspected some form of abuse, and I was feeling relaxed. Do I keep walking at the speed at I am and over take them, or do I slow down and wait for them to have passed the way I have to go (if they do pass it), or do I cross the road and go out of my way to go home.

Maybe I am over re-acting. Black guys are nice, carry on, just go about your business and don't worry.

So moving along, I passed these guys – must have gone 5 or 6 steeps when one of them turns to his mate, and said (just loud enough for me to hear mind you) something about my walk and being gay.

Carry on – its all I can do.

But let me tell you all – I find black lads rude, abusive and insulting. But what really gets me is if I say something back it is I who is the racist, it is I whom am in the wrong.

I would move, but have no where to go, I do not have enough money. So for all you nice liberal sensible people tell me – What should I teach my son and daughters – they already come home from school saying this or that is racist.

Should I teach them ‘watch out for black lads – they’ll wind you up, make you feel guilty, exploit your guilt, attack you when you try to stand up for yourself, and generally make you feel bad’?

No comments:

Post a Comment