Tuesday 13 September 2011

Political Intolerance




They are discussing homosexuality on Radio 5 – and how in some countries it is illegal, and could result in the death penalty.

I was a member of the BNP – my name was exposed on the list, and I had a phone call from a previous manager (whom would consider themselves to be a liberal minded person) telling me I could no longer work for them. Someone else insulted me in Tesco’s – again a manager of a socially minded liberal organisation.

I received calls from the local press (luckily I was not in), and I received 1 letter from an unknown person (in support).

Where I work leaflets are distributed about the evil of the BNP, I suspect my job would be in jeopardy if I was exposed, and I am fearful of distributing leaflets – fearful for myself, my partner and my children.

It seems some intolerance is accepted.

Now the liberals will argue intolerance of intolerance is OK – well if that is the case, what is it that I am intolerant of.

Well let me say what it is I am intolerant of:-

.British people not being able to get British houses
.British people not being able to get British jobs
.White men and women being attacked and harassed in schools and on our streets by members of the ethnic communities and it is NOT treated as a racial offence
.Muslim pedophiles attacking white underage girls, raping them, abusing them and killing them, and again not considered a racial offence.
.Demands from ethnic groups for their culture and customs while ours are ignored, forgotten and replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment