Sunday 11 September 2011

Old white lady - middle aged black guy in car



I was queing for my daughters school unifrom last Saturday. Got there early, and had waited for about 45 mins.

A black guy turns up in his car – he parks on the corner of the road, on double yellow lines. He gets chatting to a lady in the queue. It seemed to me he was about 45, and he was waitning for the queue to fall away. Traffic was just about able to get passed him, but he was not in the way.

An old lady – over 80 – a local resident had to pass the queue of people waiting for the school stuff, and siad to this guy in the car ‘You are parked on double yellows’

‘WHO ARE YOU’ the black guy started shouting at the old lady. ‘GIVE ME A TICKET’

She bent her head and moved on ASAP. He shouted at her a few times.

‘What a horrible man’ I said under my breath – I DID NOT want him to hear.

NONE OF US Said anything to him.

I am sorry for being a coward – but let me tell you – if I confront scum like this – it will end badly for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment