Friday 11 January 2013

Why I thankTommy Robinson



We now know that Muslims that harrassed and abused returning soilders on parade. We now know that muslim pedophile gangs were sexually abusing, gang raping and killing teenage white girl in a number of cities across our country.

The Politicians DID NOT address this.

Social workers, police, Clergy and crown prosecution service ignored, down played or did not believe the white victims.

And the media did not report these crimes fairly or accuratly, if at all.

Tommy Robinson, and others, spoke out, and becaue they did we can now address these evils in our society.

Now it is not easy - many people call Tommy and others facists, far right and extremists - they will do anything they can to discredit him and his opinions.

But I tell every white non muslim person in this country you are safer because of Tommy - in the short term there will be aggression and friction. We could just capitulate and give them what they want - I can relate to that train of thought - I do not want to cause trouble myself, but at the same time I am not black and I do not like Islam - so I feel I have no option  but to stand up for myself.

Having said that - there is much that I like about England and Britian and her cultures and I would not like to see them eroded because of political correctness.

I know Tommy is not alone, but there is something about how he epresses himself that connects with many many people, he is not abusive, he is not ignorant, but he is assertive and people do not like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment