Friday 25 November 2011

I want tell you what I said

The other day I watched the sky news report about the 15 year old girl who was gang raped, punched and kicked and forced to drink bleech to abort the pregnancy caused by the rapes (please see my relevant blog).

I left my house to go to work. I passed my neighbours – a family of unknown numbers from Africa, at least 1 baby. I do not like my job – I’ll be honest, its not a good job, not sexy or jazzy or anything like that, but I do it to pay the bills and buy the food. The immigrants next to me (from Africa) dont work – so my taxs pay their rent, their bills, their food.

Then I walked past the next house – again African immigrants. (younger – possibly students – dont know). Past the guy who lives opposite – from the Carribean and his neighbour also Carribean.

Head down, get to work – soon enough I will be home.

Past the mosque, past the houses built for single mothers – seems there are a number of mixed race children – white Mothers, no Fathers. All claiming benefits, housing costs paid, council tax paid – welfare paid.

Then past some more houses – I know one of them is run by the supported housing provder I used to work for, it has recently been done up – very nice. Someone was being shown around, a prospective new tenant – again not working probably. They were black.

In the house next door to that one,run down, shabby a white middle aged womne was entering. She looked English to me – but I dont know for sure. I looked at her house. It looked in need of TLC.

I know further down the road a Housing Assocaition have built several new flats wher a pub used to be – all the tenants I have seen there are Somalian.

Anyway – as I walked past the whiote women in the shabby looking house, and the black people in the recently done up house a black guy said hello.

I wont tell you what I said.

But it occurs to me that it will be me who will be called a racist – I defy any self respecting white english man not to be saddended to his very core by what I had seen, and if you think you could have kept your head, please tell me how – because I think what is happening (genocide of our people, our culture, our future) is disgusting – and doing nothing about it is a sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment