Wednesday 23 November 2011

Care!

Abuse, neglect of our elderly, our children, women, the weak and the vulnerable – we have all read reports confirming that abuse and neglect in these areas is on the increase.

We blame the carers, the family, the govt. – all of which have a part to play I am sure.

However I feel I must state the bleedin’ obvious – we are a product of our environment, and it is obvious to me that WE all have contributed to creating a sick, unfriendly, selfish society.

Drug abuse, riots, obesity, alcohol, crime, violence, casual sex, loneliness, creed, money, laziness, apathy.

It is time to stop complaining people – and search for solutions, which means voting for change, but if we keep voting for liblabcon we will only make things worse.

For me there are 5 parties who may provoke a change to a better society, BNP, English Democrats, UKIP, Green, Britain First – but I guess there may be others

No comments:

Post a Comment