Thursday 24 November 2011

15 – gang raped and forced to drink bleech.

Here is a sky news report into the gang rape and physical assault to cause an abortion of a 15 year old (I suspect white girl) at the hands of a number of Asian (possibly Muslim) men aged in their twenties and older.

Linda’s daughter was 15 when she fell pray to a gang of Asian men who gave her drugs and groomed her for sex.

She told Sky News: “I just thought, ‘Why my daughter, what has she done wrong?’ In my own head I never knew at the time my daughter was being groomed.”

Linda’s daughter, who cannot be named, was repeatedly raped by the gang and eventually became pregnant.

“My daughter said to me that she was pregnant by a guy who had been grooming her.

“She went to him, told him and she said she would be keeping the baby. She turned to walk away and this man grabbed her, tied her up, raped her, got his friend to join in.

“They beat and kicked her and the next they took her for an abortion. They put bleach in my daughter’s mouth to get rid of the baby.”


Today Nick Clegg ‘talks’ about the disadvantages faced by black and other ethnic groups – ‘racism’ is the word that is not said, but is there.

Black men dont manage football teams because of racism, yet when black men, or Asian, or Muslims rape, abuse, assault or kill white girls…………

No comments:

Post a Comment