Friday 4 May 2012

Should candidates declare their faith?

I might as well put my cards on the table – and I’m thinking about candidates for any political position, from school gov. to PM, whom are muslim, although to comply with equality legislation I guess I would have to say all faiths.

But why do muslim candidates concern me most – well, in my experience muslim candidates want mosques, halal, sharia, burquas – this leads to more muslims moving into an area – and then you have occupation. (I will not even mention grooming gangs, attacks upon white brits, child abuse, honour killings, FMG and so on.

It is also important for me to say I would not vote for a muslim, even if he stood for the BNP, now this may change in the future – if there ever comes a point when I will cut off my nose to spite my face – but for now, this is my position.

But how am I to know who is a muslim – the names are a good indicator – but people change their names, in fact when muslims first moved to UK they anglicised their names, but I want to know, I need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment