Friday 11 May 2012

Rochdale excuse #1 - white girls ask for it!

This was the theory articulated on question time and any questions. It seems it is their dress and attitude along with lack of parenting that is to blame – not islam, definitely not a race issue.

I dont know what to say – if there is anyone out there, that does not believe these comments are the most vile, selfish things they have ever heard – then please shove off.

And to those guests on those shows – I accuse you of moral cowardice.

How do I know this – because you would all agree that the murder of stephen lawrence was a race crime, and because if the victims had been black or muslim and the offenders white you would not hesitate in saying race was an issue.
Shame on you all.

I have e mailed radio 4 – I suspect I will not get e reply, but if I do I will share.

No comments:

Post a Comment