Wednesday 4 April 2012

Evil

I the Devil is due a defence, and we must listen to his filth, but I prey that justice is done. I also prey that racism charges will be brought - but I know that will not happen - the girls were only white British - so dont count as much.

From the mail today

'Child sex victims were prostitutes with enough business acumen to win The Apprentice', man at centre of sex gang trial tells court59-year-old took his sweater off and ripped out a clump of chest hair in court demanding why one of the victims didn't tell police about his hairy body
Alleged ringleader is first of 11 men to take to the stand to deny charges of child sex exploitation
He claimed he had long term relationship with one of the 'victims' who he thought was 18 and working as a prostitute
During one outburst he said: 'Where are the white people? You have only got my kind here'
He blamed social services and police for 'doing nothing'

No comments:

Post a Comment