Wednesday 11 January 2012

Scottish Independence - I would vote YES


I wont get a vote, but if I did – it would be yes.

Its the social arguement that does it or me. I look at the cities in England London, Birmingham, Leicester, Oldham, Bradford – really I could say all cities and towns – and see the destruction of the indigenous people of this land, and the changing cultural landscape, so I increasingly feel this country no longer wants or needs me.

Increasingly the future of this land is being dictated by powerful groups like Muslims and other ethnic groups – white working class are ignored and persecuted.

So – why would anyone white and working class want to remain in the union.

You could argue economically they would be better off – but arn’t we all in massive debt. Modern capitalism has imploded. Anyway – the working class have not benefited from capitalism as much as the wealthy.

And Confidence – I suspect if I was in Scottish, and we got independence I would feel a few inches taller.

No comments:

Post a Comment