Monday 7 November 2011

What can I now say to a person from an ethnic group

Thinking some more about John Terry and it seems fair to say that if a white (English working class male) person ’stands up to’ a member from an ethnic group – they are called racist, so, what can I say?, how can I behave?

For example I know that if there is a queue I let black people and women in front of me, but can I disagree with a black person?

Can I argue?

Can I insult them, what if they insult me, do I have to wait to be insulted first, or can I insult them first.

What if they burn poppies, or insult our troops, or abuse old people.

What if they rape someone, or gang rape them, or assault them, or kill them?

But do you know what I find interesting – people will say this blog is racist, if you think it is I would be interested to know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment