Saturday 5 November 2011

More on the John Terry 'issue'

So Tigers ex-caddy called Tiger a rude word, the media are sort of upset about this -but use the words context a lot. It seems that if a rude word is used in the right context, then it is not racist.

Maybe - or maybe its because golf is a nice middle class sport, or maybe its because Tiger sacked his loyal caddy and slept around with women while married a white women, or maybe its all just a load of people trying to get power.

Also, you may recall Patrick Evra and Louis Suarez - this seems to have gone away, maybe this is because Suarez is not white, working class - but Latin American, or maybe its because Evra is French.

Who knows - but all I see is the desire to crucify JT.

In my own life - from what I have seen and heard, I came to the conclusion that racism does not exist - from this moment on it was like a mist was lifted from my eyes, and I was able to see the harm and damage that migration and the multicult lie was doing to this country.

It seems to me that white people may well come to this conclusion - but not until they have been (nearly) eliminated from this country.

What then?

No comments:

Post a Comment