Tuesday 29 November 2011

I feel her pain



1 million NEETS, net migration under Liebour 2 million (known) – we have 100 sharia courts, we have muslim peodophile gangs gang raping, assaulting, abusing and killing white (christian) under age girls , we have pro black agenda by Cleggy, we have riots in London, we have homelessness.

See that boy in her arms – he is a white english boy – I fear for his future. I too have white children – I fear for theirs too. I totally agree with this women, I understand her frustration, her anger, her resentment.

So instead of trying to understand her – punish her for being scared, for seeing her country, her culture and her childs future given away and stolen.

A black footballer assaults a white women (Marlon King) – not racism, a black footballer twice rapes white women (Titus Bramble) – not racism.

Blatter said shake hands – racist!

Do you see? – where can the white english go?

No comments:

Post a Comment