Saturday 20 August 2011

Occupation


Conservative councillor and Leader of the Council Ravi Govindia of Wandsworth has ordered the eviction of a tenant due to alleged rioting.

If that tenant is white English born in my opinion this is a racist act. I presume Mr Govindia just wants to make space for more immigrants.

Yes - Liberals, I know I made no mention if the tenant is black, and I suppose it is also racist - but who defends the white (working class) person.

Look in your inner cities, in your council and housing association properties and see the ethnic mix - the white people are being ethnically cleansed from these properties, and from our cities, and from our country.

'Ethnically cleansed - thats a bit harsh Pym' I hear some of you say.

Well - what do you call it? Intergration. Its intergration so long as white English people disapper is it?

Multiculturalism - does multiculturalism mean the destruction of ours?

C'mon - tell me, I would like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment