Tuesday 20 November 2012

Racist pavement walking

The other day I finished work - went to the gym, then popped to Tesco Metro for some bits and bobs. I had 3 plastic carrier bags of shopping and my kit bag.

I was walking home, down a 1 way street on a narrowish bit of pavement - 2 mixed race lads were walking towards me - very fast. A car came by, close enough to feel the air move around you.

The mixed race lads dominated the pavement - I had a piece on the edge - next to where the car just passed by.

I moved to the side to allow the lads past - 1 of them briushed against my chest.

'I'm gonna fuck 'im up' I heard him say - I kept on walking, did not look behind.

I could hear other such crap.

I would just like to take this opportunity to apologise to that mixed race lad.

I am sorry I am white
I am sorry I did not jump into the road so you would not have to alter your trajectory
I am sorry I did not do all I could to make your life a little better - at the epense of mine.


But most of all I am sorry that immigration, the myth of multicult and the fear of being called a raist has so weakened the white man - that we cant even walk on a pavement anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment